Everything you need for a rather Cosy Christmas
Before you read this, I know what you’re thinking… Christmas? It’s September? Why are you telling us about this now? Well my dear Cosy Clubbers, the answer to that is very simple. It’s because we started getting requests (and not just a couple- hundreds) for the menu in May 2017, yes, May. So to meet customer demand, we released our menu in July and have been treading very carefully not to annoy those of you with a tinge of ‘Bah humbug’ about you ?.
So, this is not a sales pitch to win tables, but a rather handy list of all things Cosy to help you get to grips with the Cosy Club Christmas:
- Our menu is divine (I know I’m biased, but it is). Steering away from the norm of the traditional Christmas dinner, it has all the feels of Cosying up with some hearty British dishes ideal for your Winter layers. Finish off with a cheese board is my firm recommendation.
- We cater for Gluten Free, Vegetarian and Vegan customers, just look our for the little letters after the dishes on the menu. All are extremely welcome at the Cosy Club.
- There is 15% off the £27.95 per person on selected dates – contact our lovely reservations team to find out what these dates are.
- Are you looking for somewhere to celebrate with pals or family somewhere private? Worried they might get a bit raucous when they start to enjoy themselves? We have private dining options available in selected sites. All the usual Cosy vibes, but all to yourself – no need to share.
- Let’s get organised. Already know what your favourite tipple is? We’ve got drinks packages available to pre-order, ready and waiting for you when you arrive so you can focus on the fun stuff from the word ‘go’.
- Now, don’t say we never give you anything. Every guest who dines with us this festive season will receive a sparkly golden ticket to spend with us in January 2018 – no catches, just look out for it in your wine glass to get 50% off food in the new year – ideal for those January sales shopping trips – am I right?
- Booking a table is a doddle. Kat, Saffron, Ange and Vicky run a tight ship in our reservations team – they know all there is to know about Christmas, availability, menus, drinks, special dates, how many rellies you can squeeze into a private room as well as mulled wine receptions. So get in touch with them for answers to all of your questions – piece a cake… Christmas cake, with brandy sauce and a bit of custard… ooooh.
So, there you have it, Christmas in a nutshell – Cosy style.
Hope you can join us then.