Order & Pay App Terms and Conditions
Loungers/CosyClub Order and Pay Terms & Conditions of Use
- When you place an order via the Order and Pay service you will be required to provide us with your name, email address, mobile number, and your payment information. Your contact details will be used for payment verification and feedback requests only. Marketing signup is provided via a separate Opt-In request.
- You are permitted to use the Order and Pay service for your own personal and non-commercial use and not to misuse it. You assume full responsibility for any associated costs or charges that you incur as a result of using the Order and Pay service.
- We make every effort to make sure that the Order and Pay service is available when our bars are open. We are not liable if it is unavailable at any time or for planned maintenance or other reasons. Access may be suspended temporarily at any time and without prior notice. If you are not able to order using the Order and Pay service, please order at the bar or with a member of the bar team.
- If alcohol is purchased via the Order and Pay service, the purchaser and any intended consumer must be over 18 and able to provide valid ID on request. Admission and service at licensed premises are subject to licensing laws.
- It is at the manager’s sole discretion to refuse service to any individual or to make any other decision with the intent of adhering to the licensing objectives. We reserve the right to refuse the use of the Order and Pay service if we have reason to suspect fraud, misconduct or unauthorised or inappropriate use.
- All products and offers are subject to availability. If due to unforeseen circumstances we are unable to fulfil your order or if one of our products is no longer available, we will offer a substitute or refund the amount that you have paid
- If you experience technical issues when using the service (for example, if the screen freezes, payment is interrupted or you are charged twice for the same order) please speak to a member of the bar team.
- It is not possible to amend or cancel orders once they have been placed. If you need to add additional items to your order you should create a new order.
- It is your responsibility to ensure you have entered the correct table number and checked all the order details before submitting your order. Incorrect orders can not be rectified or refunded.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to offer Discounts via the App. If you wish to use discounts you will need to order at the bar or with a member of the bar team.
- We are currently unable to process deposits via the app. If you have paid a deposit, please place your order with a member of staff.
- Most promotional prices will be applied on the checkout screen (e.g set menus, 2-4-1 cocktails). You should check that any discounts you expect to be applied have been before you checkout. If you cannot see it check with a member of the bar team. Discounts cannot be applied after the order has been placed.
- You will be charged as per the prices that are stated on the Order and Pay service. In any instances where this price differs from the price on the printed menu, the Order and Pay price will stand. Loungers are under no obligation to compensate you in respect to different pricing.
- We apologise, but it is not possible to amend or cancel orders, once placed.
- For any queries or complaints write to Loungers plc, 26 Baldwin Street, Bristol, BS1 1SE or Email email@example.com
- To pay, you will need to provide credit or debit card details. Payment processing services are provided by braintreepayments.com (a division of PayPal (Europe) S.a.r.l. et Cie, SCA (“Braintree”), which will involve transferring your data to Braintree’s servers located within the United States. Braintree is self-certified to the US Department of Commerce under the EU-US Privacy Shield. The application will transfer payment details directly from Braintree to our point of sale system.
- Loungers will not store your card details on our system. Your personal and card details will be securely stored by Braintree and used only to administer payment, verification of transactions, refunds, and ease of use in future transactions using the service. However, your CSC/CVV number will not be stored and must be entered each time you use a card for authentication.
- Your email address will also be shared with Zonal Retail Data Systems Ltd, the Point of Sale service operator who will generate and send you an electronic receipt on our behalf, following order payment. Zonal Retail Data Systems Ltd will not store your email address.
- If your payment is not authorised, your order will not be sent through to the bar or fulfilled.
- If your order is refunded, owing to product/offer availability or as a customer service goodwill gesture, it will be processed through the venue till if same day. While we aim for funds to be returned to the originating account within 48h, this can take longer depending on card type and issuing bank. Please contact the venue if funds not received after 10 working days